You don’t need to buy a new computer if you can upgrade your current one in a cost effective manner. Consult with our computer upgrade technicians who will recommend the optimal solution to provide your PC the maximum performance.
Our Windows upgrades include:
- RAM / Memory Speed boost
- Hard drive extra storage / Solid state clones
- Operating system upgrade to the latest version
- Video card graphics upgrade
- Network card upgrade for faster browsing
- Software Upgrades for better stability
Should I buy a new computer or upgrade my PC?
It’s a great question. Our rule of thumb is to only upgrade your PC, along with any additional required computer issues, if it costs less than what it costs for a new computer. Another variable to consider is the age. Simply put, a RAM upgrade is the easiest way to double the speed of your computer. We can mirror your current info to a larger hard drive and that takes care of that. If you have any PC upgrade questions, let us know.