PC Hard Drive Repair
Is your hard drive clicking or noisy? Maybe your computer is slow or not opening some files. Stop work right away to avoid further issues and we’ll be happy to replace your drive and ensure your files are safe. Free PC inspections are provided to determine physically failing hard drives and data recovery costs.
Common bad hard drive scenarios we support:
- Clicking / noisy hard drive sounds
- Slow PC start-up
- Windows doesn’t load
- Blue screen errors
- Can’t open files / programs
- Can’t access Internet or peripherals
- Need to recover files
- Need to repair hard drive
Got a bad hard drive? Should it be repaired or replaced?
- If it’s a physically failing PC hard drive, then it has to be replaced no matter what. It cannot be magically repaired as that won’t be a stable hard drive repair solution. You’ll know it’s failing if your hear clicking or our hard drive test diagnostics show bad sectors. If you dropped your laptop, there may be a good chance your hard drive is physically or mechanically failing.
- If there’s a corruption within the Windows operating system or registry, then we can recover your files, if needed, and then reinstall your operating system. This is a case where your hard drive does not have to be replaced.
- If your computer is reacting slowly when fetching files or saving, there’s a good chance your hard drive may be starting to fail. In that case, it’s safer to replace it then trying to salvage it.
- If your computer is smoking, turn it off right away. You hard drive or another part may be shorting out.
Windows / PC Laptop Hard Drive Repair Costs:
|PC Hard Drive Repair
|Hard Drive + Operating system